Mrdavid - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mrdavid > Topics

Subject: sport quotes & motiuation
Replies: 13 Views: 1522

surya102 3.03.13 - 10:51am
if u don't have confidence, u'll allways find a way not to win. by carl lewis *

mrdavid 4.03.13 - 04:15am
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
Muhammad Ali

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:38am
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan.

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:40am
I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.
Mike Tyson.

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:41am
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi. *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:42am
Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.
Tiger Woods. *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:44am
Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended.
George Bernard Shaw.

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:47am
I will do everything I can to bring the Number One to Ferrari. The whole team and all the fans deserve it.
Michael Schumacher.

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:50am
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:53am
What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110 percent all the time.
- Don Zimmer, Major League Baseball Coach *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:54am
I am a businessman. This is what I do each and every day. I love it. I love coming to work. I never have a bad day.
- Magic Johnson *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:55am
The man who has no imagination has no wings.
- Muhammad Ali *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 06:57am
The secret of being a good manager is to keep the six players who hate you away from the five who are undecided.
Jock Stein. *

mrdavid 5.03.13 - 07:07am
Myths grow all the time. If I was to listen to the number of times I've thrown teacups then we've gone through some crockery in this place. It's completely exaggerated, but I don't like people arguing back with me.
Alex Ferguson. *

* Mrdavid Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mrdavid

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits